- When the Earth and Sea Swapped Places ~ Douglas Adams (I've got stuff I'd compare to his style, but this isn't one of those)
- Pockmarked Cement ~ Margaret Mitchell
- The Lion and the Mouse ~ L Frank Baum (well, I did write in vaguely children-ish in tone, so yay :) )
- Fading ~ Stephenie Meyer (okay, before I break down crying, the story IS about a sort of vampire. That's never explicitly stated, but perhaps there's tells there? Please tell me that's what it is.
- Testing ~ Raymond Chandler (whoah. umm. I think I can safely say this isn't him. but, er, what do you think? :heh: )
- By the Dragon's Tail ~ Tolkien (I think it pegged the fantasy. dragons? hrm. I'll take it ;)
- Hypo ~ Chuck Palahniuk (Hell yeah.)
random fun with the internet
37 experts on SEO. As ever, "common sense" should lead you in the right direction, but quoting from epxerts can quicken a client's belief in you.…
Pretty spiff. Spent about
foursix hours adding a "raw html" mode to it. Wish I could turn on syntax highlighting in this thing,…
web 3.0 hits the nail on the head.