- When the Earth and Sea Swapped Places ~ Douglas Adams (I've got stuff I'd compare to his style, but this isn't one of those)
- Pockmarked Cement ~ Margaret Mitchell
- The Lion and the Mouse ~ L Frank Baum (well, I did write in vaguely children-ish in tone, so yay :) )
- Fading ~ Stephenie Meyer (okay, before I break down crying, the story IS about a sort of vampire. That's never explicitly stated, but perhaps there's tells there? Please tell me that's what it is.
- Testing ~ Raymond Chandler (whoah. umm. I think I can safely say this isn't him. but, er, what do you think? :heh: )
- By the Dragon's Tail ~ Tolkien (I think it pegged the fantasy. dragons? hrm. I'll take it ;)
- Hypo ~ Chuck Palahniuk (Hell yeah.)
random fun with the internet
Also, I have a goodreads author account, now, thanks to Rigor Amortis (and other sorts of procrastination) and such. Which this LJ now syndicates to…
Sam and Fuzzy gives me warm fuzzies... Augh! Adorable lizard... fetching... internal organs! :sigh: :)
New stripfight up today. What's your favorite, and why? Strip Fight!