Seems at least a half dozen people on my friend's list have done this overnight.
* Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
* See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another!(2.b., 2.c., etc...)
* Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
1b) Was given a free account to an adult site as part of a job interview (I was doing the interviewing--the adult site in question was relevant work experience by the interviewee; this is probably specific enough that nobody else will get it? It was an interesting experience, anyway).
2) had a site listed as a yahoo site of the day (my really big claim to fame so far. yes, it is a very small really big claim to fame. sadly, poemranker has lost its verve. toying with trying to revive it, some...)
3) dropped my motorcycle on the bay bridge. Barely hurt for sliding from ~ 70mph.
random notes that didn't qualify for top 3:
x. created a role-playing character that others still play ten years later.
y. built a mars colony (umm. right. ;) it was a first or second grade project that I barely remember.
z. officially taught a high school class when I was 18; unofficially taught a high school class half the year when I was 16.