la la la.
today Donovan gave me a ride to work. Over the bridge the bug started making weird noises (suspension?). When I got out, the back seat burst into flames. Donovan managed to pull out the back seat, and the flames went out of their own accord. Luckily (luckily? I think so... my basic physics says most likely) the fire (from the battery arcing from the seat's springs) melted the battery wide open on the top, so no dangerous pressures were accumulated such as to make the battery explode. Unluckily I breathed some of those fumes, and my throat is really hurting. It was a little sore this morning (fighting sickness?) but this feels different. Bleah. Yeuchh.
The bug seems fine, otherwise.
And work... is work. Oh man. :yeemp: